As the name suggests cabin beds consist of a cabin which can be used as storage space which is topped with the bed. Cabin bed are the popular choice amongst many parents for the many benefits it offers. They are usually placed in the children’s room. They have a multipurpose usage, where you can use them as a bed and as a storage cabin space too. These beds are very similar to the bunk beds but they have some differences in the design of the bed and storage spaces. Cabin bed is a great option for individuals who are looking for beds that can fit into small spaces and incorporate a storage facility too. Your kids would simply enjoy their cabin beds as they not only provide comfort while sleeping but can be utilized as playing space too. There are many different sizes available with these cabin beds.
Variations of Cabin beds available
There are many types of cabin bed designs, and one can choose from them depending upon their usage and available space. The different types of cabin beds include:
– Cabin beds with Cupboards: These include cupboards and cabinets in the lower portion and are topped with the bed.
– Cabin beds with inbuilt desk and chairs: These cabin beds have inbuilt facilities of storing a foldable desk and chair.
– Cabin beds with extra bed: This type of cabin beds contain bed with drawers and again topped up with a bed. This design usually comprises of a ladder to climb upon the other bed.
These and many other customizable designs can be worked out to build the best cabin bed of your choice.
Benefits of using cabin bed
There are many benefits of using cabin beds which include:
– Space jam solution, cabin beds can work as great options for small spaces
– The storage function is very useful to store the unlimited toys of your kids
– Can work as study station and help in avoiding an investment in separate study table and chair
– Can be a great option as a wardrobe
– Can also work as book shelves